Salus Wellness Clinics, a Complementary Health Centre based in Cambridge, run last week the fourth business workshop for complementary health practitioners.
Initially thought just for practitioners working at Salus Wellness, it was recently opened to external ones and it saw 6 of them joining on this occasion.
Covering several key topics around business, sales and marketing this 3 hours workshop was run by:
- Luca Senatore, Sales Director of Salus Wellness and successful Sales Trainer and Mind Coach
- Massimo Gaetani, Marketing Director for Salus Wellness and successful Business and Executive Coach
Welcoming a total of 14 delegates, the presentations were developed with a strong component of interactivity involving all participants and giving them the opportunity of explaining and discussing their particular issues and getting effective help from both the coaches and the other delegates.
Massimo’s presentation was about “networking, the fastest way of generating real business” and covered the following topics:
- available networking in Cambridge
- what to expect
- get the best of your networking event
- follow up and generate business
Luca’s presentation was about “closing a sale, transforming a conversation into a contract” and covered the following topics:
- the small ears syndrome – sales in therapy
- explaining benefits and value of working with you
- handling objections – fees
- closing the client – now without delay
Salus Wellness is pursuing its mission of reshaping the concept of complementary health clinic by offering, on top of great facilities and state of art equipment, hands on help in business mentoring and coaching to allow all practitioners to thrive.
If you are a professional complementary health practitioner, Salus Wellness is inviting you to explore a new opportunity of working in a very dynamic and inspiring environment, together with real and practical help that allows you to grow your business.
For more information please contact:
Salus Wellness – 01223 300 222 email@example.com
Luca Senatore – 07769 833 144 firstname.lastname@example.org
Massimo Gaetani – 07879 610 111 email@example.com