A few weeks ago we sold nearly 300 treatments via Groupon; for us this is a great opportunity to bring many new clients to our clinic and let them experience first hand a great treatment from one of our professional therapists. For this particular offer we have Swedish, Deep Tissue, Remedial, Sports, Aromatherapy and Dorn/Rossiter method for back pain. Within two weeks we already saw nearly 100 people.
In my experience people are more likely to spend their precious time complaining about something that did not work in a service they received rather then praising great service. I had to change my mind when I checked our merchant account about the Groupon deals we are running at the moment and I found the 5 testimonial listed below filed by clients who were recently treated by us:
- They are always courteous and polite and concerned for your well being
- The treatment I received was very professional and has made a huge difference to my every day life. Fantastic. thank you so much
- I have gone back and will return for more sessions.excellent massage, whcih now combining with acupuncture. Convenient location and no fuss with parking in the eves
- Very knowledgeable and understanding staff
- The therapist I had was very good!!
3 reasons why a Rossiter System Workout helps you to get out of pain quickly and effectively
The Rossiter System is all about addressing the root cause of your pain rather than just the symptoms. The root cause is usually found in the connective tissue.
What is connective tissue? Simply put, it’s the stretchy and broad fascial coverings which connect each part of the body to other parts – hence it’s called the “connective tissue”. It surrounds every muscle, ligament, tendon, organ, gives the body its shape and holds it together.
If the connective tissue becomes overworked, injured or stressed, it shortens and thickens. This may cause you pain or stiffness and even reduce your range of motion considerably.
The Rossiter System workout consists of powerful 2-Person-Stretching-techniques to quickly and successfully stretch and release the connective tissues, particularly helpful for people suffering from:
- Sciatic, Lower Back or Hip pain
- Knee painShoulder or Rotator cuff pain
- Headaches or neck pain
- Tight calves or hamstrings
- Golfer’s or Tennis elbow
- Arm, wrist or hand pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
Three Reasons why the Rossiter System works quickly and effectively:
- Rossiter System workouts address the root cause of pain, the connective tissue. The aim of the workout is to re-create the space – the internal space – the body lost over time either through injury, overuse or bad posture. The body needs this space though to move and work without limitations. Once the lost space is re-gained, the pain just fades away and mobility is restored. In most cases pain is alleviated considerably in the first session.
- A Rossiter System workout is called a workout for a reason: It is rather hard work and may be reasonably uncomfortable to do, but good results are almost guaranteed. My clients don’t mind going through a bit of discomfort during a session to actually get rid of their every-day pain or restrictions. The client needs to be able to go down onto the floor (yoga mat) and back up again on his/her own to qualify for a session.
- Rossiter System workouts require the client to take responsibility. This means, they need to be prepared to work hard to get the reward – lose the pain and/or get their mobility back. You, the client, are the person in charge (PIC). I am your Rossiter coach, i.e. I encourage you to work hard. I use my foot on a body part – you remain fully dressed – and then I talk you through the actions and stretches you are going through. You are in control: The harder you work, the better and quicker the result! You can only cheat yourself! With the weight and the warmth of my foot, the connective tissue is anchored in place for the stretch – your part of work – to happen more effectively. I can promise you this: You will be stretched like you probably have never been stretched before. And you will feel the difference straight away!
During the whole months of May and June 2013 this amazing technique can be experienced at a promotional price when you mention this article. What have you got to lose except your pain?
For more information please visit www.elkehausler.com or call me on 07814 089 272
Salus Wellness is officially launching today Salus@Work, a corporate service offered to local service companies, helping employers to improve the quality of their working environment.
Long hours sitting at the desk and stress can cause tension to shoulders, arms and neck. If ignored, these can cause debilitating pain which may reduce productivity and possibly even increase sick leave. Work related stress, according to the Health and Safety Executive, is costing British companies in excess of half a billion per year with over 14 million working days lost between sick leave and reduced productivity.
The Salus@Work scheme offers a practical hands-on solution to release tension and stress in the form of a short 5-15 minutes massage to the shoulders, neck area, hands and head for all employees who wish to partake. These massages are performed while fully clothed and from a seated position, either at the employee’s desk or in a purposely set-up massage chair located in a function or meeting room depending on the employer’s preference.
Obvious benefits are:
- Increase productivity
- Improve working conditions and environment
- Increase staff retention
- Reduce sick leave
- Promote team building
After running successful trials with a short list of local companies Salus@Work is now available to all companies in Cambridgeshire that care about their employees and keen to invest in their wellbeing and make their company a place people want to work for. Moreover Salus Wellness is offering a totally free session to the first 5 companies that get in touch before 21 December.
Most of us experience some kind of back pain at some point in our lives. Many even suffer from such chronic pain and miss days off work because of it. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to do something about that nagging pain yourself? The DORN Method empowers you to help yourself. The method is named after its German founder, Dieter Dorn who developed the technique more than 30 years ago. It has been a popular treatment in German speaking countries for decades, but it has only recently come to England as well.
The technique is called method rather than therapy, as it is a gentle “fix in motion” method that can be controlled by the client. The client helps the practitioner by swinging a leg or the arms or moving the head depending on the area that is worked on. The movement “distracts” the muscles so they cannot resist the correction done by very gentle pressure of the thumb against the spine. It’s a gentle, effective and safe treatment, free of unpleasant side effects.
The DORN Method is based on the idea that one leg – even if it is only very slight – is longer than the other, this can misalign or twist the hip and that again may have a knock-on-effect on the spine to cause back discomfort. Therefore every treatment starts with a test for even leg lengths. If this fails, the ankle, knee and/or hip might be misaligned and will be treated first. Then the sacro-iliac area will be looked at and may need to be treated before moving on to the whole of the spine (lower, middle and upper back as well as the neck).
What sets this unique technique apart from others is that every step of the “therapy” can be shown to the client to do at home for self-help without assistance. This allows the person to stabilise if not even further improve the situation in between sessions and to manage the pain. Although a course of 3-6 treatments is recommended, a single treatment can often do a lot for the client. The DORN Method is particularly good for someone who suffers from back pain, neck pain, headaches or migraines, joint pain, sciatica or scoliosis.
Special Offer (until end of November 2011): £5 off your first treatment of any therapy provided by and booked with me when you mention this article.