Swedish, Deep Tissue, Indian head and thai Massage
£45 for a one hour treatment.
Naomi Davidson has been interested in holistic therapies for many years providing massage treatments to friends and family. She has worked in various administrative roles since 1993 and decided in 2009 to turn her hobby into a second career.
She began her studies in 2009 with an ITEC diploma in Swedish massage and through her case studies discovered that the massage treatments were proving to be of great benefit to those she was treating. It was hugely rewarding to see the improvement in the health and well being of her clients and it soon became her mission to leave the corporate world behind and turn the dream of being a holistic therapist into reality.
After completing her holistic massage course in 2010, she completed further courses in seated acupressure massage, deep tissue massage and natural lift facial massage. She has a great passion for holistic therapies and regularly looks to develop her skills through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, seminars, workshops and networking events. She hopes to add more therapies to her portfolio in the near future.
Through her own difficult personal experiences, she initially enrolled on a Life Coaching course as a powerful self-help tool but is now very keen to also help others to empower themselves to achieve their life goals and ambitions. She is currently studying for her Life Coaching qualification.
More recently Naomi has added Indian Head massage and Thai massage to her skills which she is very excited about. Please see listed below some of the many benefits of both these treatments.
Benefits of massage
- detoxifies and encourages better lymph drainage
- relieves muscle and joint fatigue and improves suppleness
- promotes general relaxation and boosts immunity
- speeds up digestion and waste removal
- improves circulation and skin elasticity
- lowers high blood pressure
Benefits of acupressure chair massage
- All of the above including:
- relieving headaches and migraines
- reducing stress and anxiety
- relieving repetitive strain injury
- clarity of mind
Benefits of deep tissue massage
Deep tissue massage focuses on a specific problem:
- chronic pain, limited mobility and postural problems
- recovery from injuries (e.g. whiplash, falls, sports injury)
- repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- osteoarthritis pain
- muscle tension or spasm
Benefits of natural lift facial massage
- improves skin suppleness and reduces expression lines and wrinkles
- reduces and releases muscle tension in the face and jaw
- tones and helps tighten the skin and underlying muscle
- stimulates rejuvenation and cellular activity
- promotes blood circulation
The stresses and strains of modern life can affect us both physically and emotionally thereby creating a variety of health problems. Naomi is strongly committed to health and well-being and living a life free of pain. She believes each client is individual and, by listening, provides professional pain relief treatments tailored to the client’s specific needs.
Benefits of Indian Head massage
- general and specific relaxation for muscles, providing immediate relief
- fibrous adhesions (knots) can be broken down
- dispersal of toxins from tense, knotted muscles
- relief from acute and chronic neck and shoulder stiffness
- increases blood circulation in congest muscles and provides additional oxygen to the brain
- stimulates and improves the circulation of the lymphatic system thereby allowing the elimination of toxins from the body
- provides relief from earache, eye strain, tinnitus, aching jaws from clenching or grinding teeth, sinusitis, tension headaches, migraine and insomnia
Benefits of Thai massage (from the athlete to the elderly)
- deep relaxation. Pressure on feet and legs is sedating
- releases points of tension in the body which block the natural flow of energy, inducing homeostasis, balance and harmony
- releases stress and increases energy
- increases flexibility and range of motion
- assists with alignment and postural integrity of the body
- improves circulation and strengthens the internal organs
- relieves pain
- improves neurological functioning and assists in relieving degenerative conditions associates with the ageing process
- promotes inner peace and a quiet mind
To discuss what treatment is best for you please phone Naomi now on 07794 373432 or send an email email@example.com