Prices range from £45 TO £60 for a one hour treatment. Check individual treatment pages for further details. Call 01223 300 222 for a free consultation
Swedish massage uses softer strokes on the bonier and more delicate parts of the body, and stronger strokes where there is thicker muscle coverage. This sensitivity to pressure makes it ideal for relaxation.
It is based on five main techniques:
- stroking and gliding
- tapping or “pounding”
Besides the calming benefits, Swedish massage is thought to be good for:
- stimulating the nervous system
- easing muscular strain by flushing out toxins
- helping to keep ligaments and tendons supple
- improving circulation by increasing oxygen flow in the blood
- reducing emotional and physical stress
How can I make a booking?
Call Salus Wellness now for a free initial consultation, 01223 300 222.
Where is your Cambridge Swedish Massage Clinic?
The clinic is based within Salus Wellness at 47 Norfolk Street, about 5 minutes walk from the Grafton centre.