Last week Salus Wellness run another practitioners workshop aimed at helping practitioners in complementary health to build and grow their private practice. Workshops are organised as business clinics where practitioners have the opportunity of discussing new approaches to market their business they would like to try or what is currently not working in their practice that needs adjusting.
Using a coaching approach Massimo Gaetani, (in the picture above) managing director of Salus Wellness and professional business coach, facilitates the meeting and helps attendees to achieve results in a swift and effective way. Topic discussed during the latest workshop included:
- Marketing via social networks like Twitter and Facebook
- Keeping in touch with clients
- Monitoring client’s satisfaction
- Guidelines about pricing for sessions and packages
- How to ensure regular and returning clients
- Best way of getting consistent referrals
All practitioners’ workshops are free for practitioners at Salus Wellness but available to others for a fee; please get in touch with us if interested in more information.