Prices Range from £40 to £60 for an appointment.
Initial Appointment is 1 hour. Follow up appointments are ½ hour.
Ian Lewis is a Registered Osteopath with the General Osteopathic Council and a member of the Institute of Osteopathy. He has experience of treating various conditions:
- sports injuries
- occupation musculoskeletal conditions
- temporomandibular joint disorders
- musculoskeletal jaw pain
- whiplash associated disorders,
- neck, back and pelvic pain
- radiculopathy (nerve compression) including sciatica
- musculoskeletal conditions of shoulders, elbows, knees, wrists, ankles and hips
- headaches (tension type, cervicogenic, migraine)
He has previously worked in osteopathic clinics in Oxford, Swindon, Borehamwood and Marylebone, Central London where he had success treating competitive athletes, professionals / office based occupations, tradespeople, children and post-partum mothers to people with chronic musculoskeletal conditions.
Ian holds a Bachelor of Osteopathy from Middlesex University and received his osteopathic training at the College of Osteopaths. He is registered with the General Osteopathic Council.
Contact Ian by telephone or email if you feel that an osteopathy treatment is for you. Then he will determine if treatment is safe and effective for you. Alternatively, he will refer you to another suitable practitioner to help you with your issue.
Telephone: 07982 432732 Email: email@example.com
Visit his webiste: camosteopathy.co.uk/