£60 for physical pain treatment, £125 for TFT session.
Elke Hausler had been interested in holistic therapies for over 10 years on a private basis – helping/treating/healing family and friends before she decided to turn a passion into a second career. She has never looked back since.
Starting off with a Swedish Massage Course in 2003, she added Indian Head Massage in 2004. As a holistic therapist and Reiki practitioner (2004), Elke soon realised many of her patients were affected by stress, fears and phobias. It was at this point when Elke came across Thought Field Therapy (TFT) for an emotional issue of her own. She felt her problem dissolving quickly and effectively in just one session. She then knew that this powerful technique was the missing link to her therapies and decided to become a Thought Field Therapist herself (2004). TFT can be a great addition to any therapeutic plan but also functions well as a stand-alone therapy.
Through her long-standing hobby of running, Elke seemed to attract more and more sporty people to her practice. She qualified in Sports Massage (2007) and Dorn Method (2008) and is currently studying Sports Electro Therapy.
Drawing from her practice of meditation, Yoga and Qi-Gong, Elke brings a calming and reassuring presence to her work
Benefits of Massage:
- Sense of well-being and relaxation
- Helps to relax and release tension
- Detoxifies and improves circulation
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Relieves stress and pain
Benefits of Sports Massage:
- All of the above plus
- Corrects imbalances due to injuries, overuse or bad posture
- May help whether you are a sports person – or not
- Plays an important part in injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Enhances recovery/ aids healing
- Reduces muscle spasm
Benefits of Dorn Method:
- Gentle, safe and effective method to relief Back pain
- Neck or joint pain
- Clients will be shown very simple exercises to help themselves in between or after a course of treatments.
Elke sees clients at her busy clinics in Cambridge, Newmarket and Bury St Edmunds. Elke is also regularly doing corporate work with various local companies, helping their staff deal with aches and pain. If you want to say “goodbye” to back or joint pain phone her now on 07814 089272 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about other techniques Elke Hausler is qualified in, please visit www.elkehausler.com.